Sunday, February 1, 2015

Blush And Stuff


In a society today, art is utilized in most of our lives. What is art you ask? ART is the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting, or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power. I personally get to do art everyday and I even made a career out of it. I love all kinds of different art. Probably one of the reason I became a licensed cosmetologist.

 My name is Melissa Jarosz and I have been working as a cosmetologist since 2009. By performing beauty services everyday, I get to conform art into my everyday life at work. I achieve this by painting on hair color and blending colors with makeup brushes to create a flawless looks in my work. I also get to participate in photography as well by taking lots of photos and getting to do hair and makeup for very vital photo shoots and events. Check out my Instagram for a better idea of my life and work. http://instagram.com/eemmmmiiiiii_mua/




Having a passion for art is probably one of the reasons that my hobbies include all kinds of arts and crafts.You could probably say that I'm addicted to Pinterest. https://www.pinterest.com/blushandstuff/
From making candles, to pretty much putting glitter on anything I can find, I love to buy stuff and personalize it to make it my own. By personalizing an object, you make something ordinary... EXTRAordinary simply by adding your own unique touch.








 I also enjoy baking. And not just cake out of a box or the easy way. I enjoy baking from scratch and learning new ways to substitute pastry ingredients into the healthy alternative sweets. I can achieve this by doing substituting ingredients such as flour for almond meal - or coconut oil instead of vegetable oil. Just little things like those are more healthy for us, but still taste good. That's they key! Not loosing the taste. I've had plenty of desserts that are healthy and still taste good! Another hobby is the outdoors and working out. Sometimes, both simultaneously! There's something therapeutic about being outside.





My goal is to graduate with a Business Degree from ASU and utilizing my education to one day become a business owner. I would like to run my own salon or even create my very own line of cosmetic/ products that are not only truly amazing but also are safe, organic, recyclable and affordable.



Thank you all for checking out a part of my life. :) What are some of your hobbies that you enjoy to do? Do your hobbies coincide with your career?

1 comment: